PLANNING VACANCIES WELLINGTON
Planner/Intermediate Planner/Senior Planner
Incite is a group of specialist resource management planning consultancies operating in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. We undertake work nationally and share resources as needed. We have an established client base across a broad range of sectors including nationwide infrastructure providers, local and central government agencies and private clients. Working collaboratively with clients and other professionals, we pride ourselves on being experts in our field and providing exceptional service.
Our Wellington business is looking for resource management planners to join our small and friendly team. This includes both permanent and fixed term opportunities.
- relevant tertiary planning qualification.
- Planning Institute membership or working towards it
- excellent plain-English writing
- effective communication and social skills
- an ability to self-manage
- ability to problem solve
- a sense of humour
The person we are looking for will be involved in site feasibility and site selection studies, resource consents, designations, submissions on planning documents and providing planning advice to clients.
What we offer:
- work throughout Wellington and across the motu
- career development
- mentoring and opportunities to develop your professional skills
- a competitive salary commensurate to your skills and experience
- a friendly, flexible and relaxed work environment where work/life balance is encouraged
To find out more, contact Tom Anderson on 027 231 0246 or email@example.com
Applications close Friday 1 March 2024